Friday, January 7, 2011

Research. Research. Research!

To make this blog great, I'm researching ways to help my followers find their best hair way. Google is a great way to search for new hairstyles, stylists, or even video help of how to do your own hair. I'm just going to give you some great SEARCH words/phrases  & some websites you can visit to possibly help you find exactly what you're looking for.

If you're in search of a website where you can interact with others going thru the same thing as you, search HAIR FORUMS.

You could get more specific and search for HAIR WEAVES, BLACK HAIRSTYLES, BLACK HAIR, NATURAL HAIRSTYLES, HAIR WEAVES FOR BLACK WOMEN.

Here's a list of sights I visit at times:
BlackHairMedia Forum
Nappturality.com
MopTopMaven
LongHairCare Forum

Youtube Channels I love!:
PrettyDimples01 (She does some of the cutest natural hairstyles)
Reniecedotcom (She's a great stylist & her website is just magical, full of weave wonderment)
MsChanda (Great weave tutorials)
ThomasAdrianna (She does weaves & braids on her own hair. Great tutorials)

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving this right here..I've been going on curlynikki.com for advice and styles and jus tryna find out things about the 'goin natural' process..but this right here is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! If you have any questions about going natural, I'm here.. I've done the natural thing for far too long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol Yes i see that..reading ur second entry..i'm gonna jus hire you as my natural hair big sister lol

    ReplyDelete