Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Product Review: got2b CrazySleek hot smooth FLAT IRON & BLOW DRY LOTION

This is my go to product for when I'm straightening my natural hair. I also use this on my relaxed clients hair. This bottle runs about $5.99 normally (according to Walgreens.com). On the back of the bottle, the directions read as: Remove lock from the sprayer. Spray on towel-dried hair, distribute evenly. Blow-dry completely, then flat iron.

When I use this product, I follow those directions but since I'm natural I take it a bit further. I apply it to my towel dried hair, blow dry my hair in 4 sections (I squirt about a quarter sized glob on my hand, then on my hair while still wet.), and while my flat iron is heating up I add a little bit more to my ends. Doing my hair this way allows me to prolong the sleek look for a couple more days.

The product smells good, is very light & not waxy. It is by far one of the best NON- alcohol heat protectants I have ever used. I will & have been using this every single time I decide to put heat on my hair. So should you!

No comments:

Post a Comment