Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hair mishap.

Today I wanted to wash & roller wrap my hair but I didn't have enough setting foam. I ended up doing a regular roller set. Halfway through I had to leave & only a small portion of my hair was dry.

When I got home I blew my roots out with my blow dryer & round brush to get them as smooth as possible. Instead of just letting my hair be after that, I wrapped it & attempted to do a silk wrap(saran wrap). 15 minutes later & my hair was the same. To get my hair to my desired sleekness, I curled it with my big curling iron.

The issue with all of this was the amount of heat I used. I'm seriously trying to not use heat more than once a week which would be only when I washed my hair. Now I will say, I did use a heat protectant before each heated tool was used. I'll be updating my hair growth in another 3.5 weeks.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment