Monday, July 11, 2011

My hair goals & current regimen

My current regimen is kind of random at the moment. Here's a break down of what I'm currently doing to get closer to my hair goal, which is bra strap length.

  1. Co-wash my hair once a week. I use shampoo whenever my hair has too much product in it.
  2. Use a heat appliances once a week, which may include a blow dryer, curling iron, and flat iron.
  3. Moisturize and seal my hair every night.
  4. Massage my scalp nightly after I finish sealing my ends.
  5. Dust my ends every 2.5 weeks or so.
  6. Relax my hair every 6 months.
I have decided that I would relax my hair every 6 months. Right now I'm 6 weeks post, and I'm thinking about relaxing my new growth sooner than Nov. 28th. I'm thinking about incorporating the bagging method once I get my end trimmed this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment