Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm Back!!

OMG! I'm slipping so much with the daily blogging like I promised!!! But I will be posting something new this week (A couple product reviews & maybe a Q & A post).

I have been thinking about changing my hair regime recently. I think I'm going to incorporate some type of braids for a couple weeks (more than likely will be days!! I can't go too long with the same hair style). I'm thinking kinky twists because they look good even when they are old & need to be re-done.

I've been watching a lot of youtube videos trying to get a style to wear for my birthday & I have yet to find something that I like... So hopefully I'll either come up with something or find something since my birthday is on the 13th.

1 comment:

  1. Yes.. stick to it so I can reference you for the hair blogs I gots to do in the near future

    ReplyDelete